UP Scholarship : Every year the UP Government provides incentive money to the students and helps them to move forward, for which Uttar Pradesh Government runs scholarship schemes every year, under which scholarships are given to the students every year, which we know as UP Scholarship.
All students from Uttar Pradesh who are Post Matric 11, Post Matric 12, Under Graduate, or Post Graduate can apply for this scheme and you must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
The scheme is applicable every year for the students for which they are able to apply and continue their studies continuously so this scholarship is given by the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Required eligibility criteria for UP Scholarship Scheme (UP Scholarship Status Eligibility Criteria)
- Students applying for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme should be residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Being a student of Uttar Pradesh, his annual income should not exceed ₹ 30000.
- The student should take Matric and Post Matric classes in any school in Uttar Pradesh.
- The student should be a backward class person.
- Ordinary students will not be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Required Documents for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme (UP Scholarship Status – Important Documents)
UP Scholarship Status : How to apply for the UP Scholarship Scheme, the student must have the following documents below:
- Last Qualifying Exam Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Number
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Latest Passport Size Photo
- And other student information
- For Renewal Candidates: Kindly Use Last Year’s Registration Number to Log In to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
|Application Begin||12 December 2021|
|Last Date Apply Online||10 January|
|Complete Form Last Date||15 December|
|Submit Hard Copy in Institute Last Date||20 January|
UP Scholarship 2021-22 Status (IMPORTANT LINKS):
|Check Scholarship Status with Registration Number For All||Click Here|
|Check Status on UMANG App PFMS||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to check UP Scholarship Status 2?
UP Scholarship Status : To know the status of their scholarship, students can check their account status by following the simple procedure given below:
- First, you have to go to the official website.
- Click on the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Pre and Post Matric Class Status option on the home page.
- On the login page displayed on the official website, enter and submit the application number and academic session.
- Scholarship status will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, you can download it.
UP Scholarship Status – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme?
Ans: The official website of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship is Scholarship.up.gov.in
What is the age limit for student applications?
Ans: The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme does not specify age, all students studying in any class will be given scholarships.
ALSO READ, Post Office Recruitment