Railway TC Recruitment
Railway TC Recruitment : An online recruitment notice has been issued by Railway Recruitment Board. Indian Railways has issued a notification for the post of Railway Ticket Collector (TC). Interested and eligible candidates for government jobs in railways can participate in the recruitment notice for vacant posts in the railways. Railway Ticket Collector Recruitment Notification last date, Railway Ticket Collector can apply for the application form through the official website of the department “indianrailways.gov.in“.
Railway TC Recruitment government job notification is given below. Get all the information related to Railway Ticket Collector Recruitment , Railway Ticket Collector Salary, Age Limit, Eligibility, Selection Process, and Railway Ticket Master Job Exam Details. For more information about Railway Ticket Collector Online Form such as Railway Ticket Collector Vacancy Application Form, Admission, Examination, Syllabus, Results, etc. You can read the whole article here. Railway Ticket Collector Recruitment All candidates have to apply before the last date. See important information about Indian Railway Ticket Collector Job in the table below.
All such candidates are requested that you must read this post in its entirety to get all the information related to Indian Railway TC Recruitment , Important dates, selection process, scroll the post completely, and get the information. All the information related to the ticket collector recruitment test issued by Indian Railways is available on the official website of RRB, you can also get the information from there.
Railway TC Recruitment Highlights:
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Railway TC Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||RRB|
|Name of Post||Ticket Collector (TC)|
|Number of Vacancies||4000|
|Notification Released on||May 29,|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Before finalizing the web-based application structure, candidates must carefully read the Railway TC Vacancy . Here, we have given the required information.
Railway TC Vacancy – How to Apply?
Complete the following steps related to filling online application for Railway TC Recruitment and submit your Railway TC Recruitment application online. All these candidates are advised here that before filling up the application form, you must see all the eligibility criteria mentioned above, only then you can proceed with the online application process. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any future errors in the application form.
Railway TC Vacancy – Exam Pattern
Candidates can easily understand the examination pattern with the help of the table given below so that it is easier for the candidates to appear before the Railway Ticket Collector Recruitment Examination, so check the table carefully and share it with yourself or your friends.
Ticket Collector (TC) Syllabus
- There will be 120 objective-type questions in the exam.
- The test will be computer-based. IE: Online.
- Apart from this, 90 minutes will be given to complete the exam.
|Name Of Subject||Number Of Question|
Railway TC Vacancy Apply Online – First Step
- To apply for Railway Ticket Collector Recruitment Examination , candidates must first go to the official website using the link provided.
- Then click on the notification link issued by Railway TC Vacancy Examination and view the information.
- Now click on the link of the Railway TC application form on the official web portal.
- Candidates have to fill in the relevant information given in the application form properly.
- Finally, check all the information related to the individual category filled in the application form and submit the form.
- Eventually, the system will receive the generated registration ID and password, which must be kept secure.
Railway TC Vacancy Apply Online – Step 2
In the second step, with the help of the following registration number and password, the candidates will see the information regarding filling up of complete application form for the recruitment of Railway TC : –
- Candidates then go to the official website and log in with the registration number and password.
- A new application form will open in front of you.
- Fill in the agreed information from the candidates in the application form, such as information about educational qualifications, and the examination center.
- Here candidates scan and upload their passport size photos and signatures on white paper.
- Now in the next step, the candidates have to upload the required documents as requested by the Railway Recruitment Commission.
- Finally, print out the application form with a reference number.
Railway TC Vacancy – Application Fee – Step 3
Candidates have now reached the final stage where they can view the information regarding Railway TC Vacancy Application Fee: –
- Candidates can check the information regarding the application fee for Railway Ticket Collector Recruitment Examination according to their caste category in the table box given below.
- All these payments are to be submitted through online.
- Where you can deposit through Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM Card, Rupee Card, Net Banking, or UPI.
RRB TC Recruitment Age Limit
The following age limit has been kept for the candidates who want to apply for the Ticket Collector posts by the Railway Recruitment Board.
- For OBC candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 33 years.
- For SC candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- For ST candidates also the age limit has been kept from 18 to 35 years.
- According to the rules, some age relaxation is also given to the candidates by the recruitment board according to the category.
- 5 years for SC and ST and 3 years for OBC.
Railway TC Salary (Pay Scale) –
- Pay Scale Starting From Rs.21,700/- 81,000 Per Month.
The applicants will have to pay the following fee to apply for Railway TC Vacancy .
- For General Category and OBC Category applicants, the fee is ₹500.
- The application fee for such candidates who are SC and ST category or women candidates is ₹250.
Railway TC Selection Process
- Online exams (computer-based exams – both primary and major).
- Physical Fitness Test (PET).
- Health Check.
- Document verification and personal interview.
- Educational Qualification- Candidates should have 12th class and a degree from any recognized Board/University/Institute.
- Details of other educational qualifications go to the official notification.
I hope you have found complete information about how to apply for For Railway TC Recruitment in this article. If you would like to ask some more questions related to Railway TC Recruitment , you can ask by commenting. Here our team member will reply to you as soon as possible. For more information about all Railway, and TC Vacancies visit our web page GovtJobCenter.In.