Post Office Recruitment Bangalore
Post Office Recruitment Bangalore: Hello, Dear candidates welcome to our blog Govt Job Center. The new notification of Post Office Recruitment Bangalore has been published.
Application form for Bangalore Post Office Jobs Vacancies. The Government of Karnataka has invited applications for the post of Post Office in Bangalore. According to the official notification, there are many vacancies under different posts.
Government job candidates who are looking for Bangalore Post Office Recruitment . Below are the full details for the online application.
Post Office Recruitment Bangalore – Overview
|Department Name||Indian Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak,|
|Post Name||Branch Post Manager|
|Post Name||Assistant Branch Post Master|
|Post Name||Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancies||4800+ PAN India|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 – Rs.14,000|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
Post Office Recruitment Bangalore Educational Qualifications:
- 10th Pass from any recognized board.
- At least 6 months of training on the computer from any registered institute.
Post Office Recruitment Bangalore Age Limit:
- General Candidates: 18 to 35 years
- OBC Candidates: 18 to 38 years
- SC Candidates: 18 to 40 years
Post Office Recruitment Bangalore Application Fees:
- General: No Fees
- SC/ST: No Fees
Post Office Recruitment Bangalore Selection Process:
- Written Test.
- Efficiency Test.
- Document Verification.
Post Office Recruitment Bangalore Application Process
- Visit the official website of India Post (www.appost.in/gdsonline/) and click on Vacancies.
- There you will find the Online Application Form and the latest Vacancy and PDF Notification. Click on Apply.
- Enter the initial details (education, contact details) for the Post Office Recruitment Bangalore.
- Pay Online/Offline and upload photo, signature, completion, and click on confirmation of document.
Post Office Recruitment Bangalore Exam Date & Admit Card
- Go to the official website of the India Post, and click on the admit card link there.
- Enter your login details, Application Number, and Date of Birth.
- Your admit card will be displayed.
I hope you have found complete information about how to apply for Post Office Recruitment in this article. If you would like to ask some more questions related to Post Office Recruitment , you can ask by commenting. Here our team member will reply to you as soon as possible. For more information about all Post Office Recruitment visit our web page GovtJobCenter.In.