NIT Silchar Faculty Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf and Apply Online Details: National Institute of Technology Silchar (Assam State) requires eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Faculty positions – Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professors for various departments of the Institute. This is a rolling Advertisement, and there is no last date to apply.
✅ NIT Silchar Faculty Recruitment 2023 of 68 Posts
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Faculty Posts (Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor)||68|
NIT Silchar Faculty Vacancy 2023:
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023 Pay Scales:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Professor||Level 14A + AGP ₹ 10500|
|Associate Professor||Level 13 + AGP ₹ 9500/-|
|Assistant Professor Grade I||Level 12 + AGP ₹ 8000/-|
|Assistant Professor Grade II||Level 11 + AGP ₹ 7000/-|
|Assistant Professor Grade II||Level 10 + AGP ₹ 6000/-|
NIT Silchar Faculty Departments:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Management Studies
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Post Graduate (Master’s Degree) / Ph.D. in relevant discipline / subject.
- For detailed eligibility criteria, refer NITS Institute’s official website.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Personal Interview.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
|General and OBC||₹ 1100/-|
|SC, ST, and PwD||Nil|
Payment Method: Online payment via SB Collect portal at State Bank of India.
How to Apply NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates willing to apply online through NIT Silchar Online Application Portal (recruitment.nits.ac.in).
- The last date for registration of online applications is 27/06/2023 up to 23:59 Hours.
- After submitting the online application, candidates are required to download the filled online application form duly signed along with a credit point summary sheet and self-attested supporting documents such as relevant testimonials, application fees, certificates, age proof, educational certificates, experience certificates, proof of applicable application fee, etc., by speed/registered posts to the Dean (FW), National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. REC Silchar – 788010, Dist. Cachar, Assam.
- The postal cover envelope containing the application form must be superscribed as “Advertisement No ____ Dated ____ Post Applied for ____ Department of ____ Application Id. no ____.”
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of applications is 07/07/2023 up to 5:00 PM.
NIT Silchar Faculty Notification PDF: Link to PDF
NIT Silchar Online Application Portal: [Link
Mahargha Mohanta, the driving force behind Govt Job Center, is a highly esteemed job consultant in India, renowned for their extensive experience and expertise in government job recruitment and education within the Indian landscape. With an illustrious career, Mahargha has collaborated closely with renowned educators and experts in the field to ensure the utmost accuracy and relevance of the information presented on our platform.