NHM Gurgaon invites applications for various posts on a contract basis. District Health & Family Welfare Society, National Health Mission (NHM) Gurugram is looking for eligible candidates to fill the following positions. The contract period will be until 31st March 2024, with the possibility of extension based on performance and administrative approval. The last date for submission of applications is 27th June 2023.
NHM GURGAON RECRUITMENT 2023 OF 34 VARIOUS POSTS
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|District Program Manager||01|
|Staff Nurse (Wazirabad, Bhondsi)||02|
|Public Health Manager||06|
|District Quality Manager||01|
|District Consultant (Public Health)||01|
|Multi Rehabilitation Worker||01|
|Legal Adviser (PC-PNTD)||01|
NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 42 years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- District Program Manager: ₹ 18,460/- per month
- Lab Technician: ₹ 11,170/- per month
- Staff Nurse: ₹ 13,500/- per month
- Public Health Manager: ₹ 16,090/- per month
- Account Assistant: ₹ 12,500/- per month
- Psychologist: ₹ 16,090/- per month
- Homeopathic Pharmacist: ₹ 11,170/- per month
- District Quality Manager: ₹ 16,090/- per month
- District Consultant (Public Health): ₹ 16,290/- per month
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: ₹ 7,550/- per month
- Legal Adviser / Gynecologist / Anesthetist / Pediatrician: As per rules.
NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- District Program Manager: MBA
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. Degree / Diploma in Lab Technician
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing / GNM
- Public Health Manager: Minimum 2 years of experience in health program management
- Account Assistant: B.Com with at least 55% marks and 01 year post-qualification experience
- Psychologist: M. Phil Clinical Psychology/ M. Phil Rehabilitation Psychology with minimum 01 year experience
- Homeopathic Pharmacist: Unani Dispenser (OR) Up-Vaidya (OR) 02-year Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy with minimum 02 years of experience
- District Quality Manager: MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing/ Life Science graduate with Masters in Hospital administration/ Health Management and one year of experience in Public Health/ Hospital Administration
- District Consultant (Public Health): MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing graduate with degree/ diploma in Health Management (Full time) and at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 10+2 or equivalent qualification with a one and a half-year certificate course of multi Rehabilitation Worker
- Gynecologist: MD/ MS/ DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology /DGOrecognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Anesthetist: MBBS + PG Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesia.
- Pediatrician: MBBS + Degree/ Diploma (DCH) in Pediatrics.
NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: The selection process will be based on a Merit List as per the new recruitment guidelines. There will be no written test or interview conducted.
NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
- Fee: ₹ 200/-
- Payment Method: The fee will be charged at the office of the Civil Surgeon.
How to Apply NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023:
- Fill in the prescribed application format.
- Submit the completed application along with photocopies of all relevant certificates (proof of residence and Caste/Category Certificate issued by appropriate authorities is a must) to the office of DH&FW Society (O/o Civil Surgeon near Community Centre Sector-39, Gurugram).
- The last date for receipt of applications is 27/06/2023 on or before 04:00 pm.
NHM Gurgaon Notification PDF 2023: Link to Notification
NHM Gurgaon Application Form: Link to Application Form
Note: Please refer to the official notification for detailed information on NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023, including qualifications, experience, and other requirements for each post.
Mahargha Mohanta, the driving force behind Govt Job Center, is a highly esteemed job consultant in India, renowned for their extensive experience and expertise in government job recruitment and education within the Indian landscape. With an illustrious career, Mahargha has collaborated closely with renowned educators and experts in the field to ensure the utmost accuracy and relevance of the information presented on our platform.