Indian Navy MR Recruitment
Indian Navy MR Recruitment : Hello, Dear candidates welcome to our blog Govt Job Center. The new notification of Indian Navy MR Recruitment has been published. Indian Navy has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Agniveer Matric Recruit (MR) and invited online applications from eligible Male and Female candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can successfully apply for the Indian Navy MR Recruitment .
Indian Navy MR Recruitment : All the details related to Indian Navy MR Recruitment like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Important Links, Application Fees, How To Apply, Selection Process, Etc are given below. For more details about Indian Navy MR Recruitment visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Agniveer Matric Recruit (MR)|
|Advt No.||Agniveer (MR) 01/ Batch|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs. 30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 1,|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Important Dates
The exam for the Indian Navy MR Recruitment is scheduled to be conducted in . The important dates for Indian Navy MR Recruitment are given below –
- Apply Start: July 25,
- Last Date To Apply: Aug 1,
- Exam Date – Notify Later
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Important Link
Candidates can apply from the official website or direct link given below and also check the Exam Date Notice, Notification PDF, and Official Website –
|Navy MR Recruitment Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Navy MR Recruitment Apply Online||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|MATRIC RECRUITS (MR) Syllabus||Click Here|
|Sample Question Papers||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Vacancy Details
Indian Navy MR Recruitment has released a Notification for various Posts recruitment. The vacancy details are given below –
Post Name – INDIAN NAVY MATRIC RECRUITS (MR)
- Vacancy – 200 (Male 160, Female-40)
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination (10th Pass) from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Age Limit (01 Dec 1999- 31 May 2005)
Before applying for Navy MR Recruitment , candidates should know what is the age limit of Navy MR Recruitment , if they fall within the age limit then they should apply only for Navy MR Recruitment . Check the official notification given below for more details –
- The age for Agniveer MATRIC RECRUITS (MR) candidates should be between 17½ – 21 years on the day of enrolment.
- A one-time relaxation of upper age limit upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer batch only.
- 01 Dec 1999- 31 May 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
See This –
- Assam Rifles Recruitment
- HPSC ADO Recruitment
- UP NHM Recruitment
- UP Scholarship Status 2021-22
- Delhi Police Driver Vacancy
- DSSSB Recruitment
The Selection Process of Indian Navy MR Recruitment includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- No Application Fee is required to pay to apply for the Indian Navy MR Recruitment through the Agneepath Scheme.
Navy Agniveer MR Physical Fitness Test
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6 Km in 6 Mins 30 Seconds||1.6 Km in 8 Mins|
|Squats (Uthak Baithak)||20||15|
|Bent Knee Shit Ups||–||10|
ABOUT INDIAN NAVY MATRIC RECRUITS (MR) JOB
- Agniveer (MR) – Chef
You will be required to prepare food as per menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and accounting of ration. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
- Agniveer (MR) – Steward
You would be required to serve food in the Officers’ messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
- Agniveer (MR) – Hygienist
They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash-rooms and other areas. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation
Indian Navy MR Recruitment – How to Apply?
- Check the eligibility from the Indian Navy MR Recruitment
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees (If Any)
- The candidates can download their application form and take a printout for future reference.
Note: You are requested to read all the required information before applying, candidates should apply only after downloading the official notification.
I hope you have found complete information about how to apply for Navy MR Recruitment in this article. If you would like to ask some more questions related to Navy MR Recruitment , you can ask by commenting. Here our team member will reply to you as soon as possible. For more information about all Navy MR Recruitment visit our web page GovtJobCenter.In.
See This –
- Pre DELED Question Paper 2021 PDF Download
- BSTC Question Paper 2029 PDF Download
- SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2019
- SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2021
- TN PC Question Paper 2020 PDF Download
- UP Police Paper 2018 PDF Download
- PSSSB Question Paper 2021
- Railway Group D Question Paper 2018 PDF
- Rajasthan 9th Class Time Table
- SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2019 PDF Download
- SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2021 PDF Download
- SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2020 PDF Download