General Knowledge Quiz for 11-14 Year Olds: GK Questions for Kids with Answers
General Knowledge Quiz for 11-14 Year Olds GK Questions for Kids with Answers: If you are a student then today’s article is going to be very important for you because today in this post we are bringing you free General Knowledge Quiz for 11-14 Year Olds GK Questions for Kids with Answers. You can read General Knowledge Quiz for 11-14 Year Olds from this post.
1. After how many years is the kumbh mala held?
Answer: 12 years.
2. Agra is situated on the banks of which river?
3. Amarnath is located in which state
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir.
4. Bhakra nangal dam is in which state?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh.
5. Charminar is located in which state of India?
6. Honey is made from?
7. Dogs, cat and cow how are animals?
Answer: Domestic Animals.
8. How is the earth?
9. How many alphabets are there in English?
10. How many are 99 plus one (99 + 1)?
Answer: Hundred (100).
11. How many bones do we have in our body?
Answer: Two Hundred Six (206)
12. How many colors do rainbow have?
13. How many continents are there?
14. How many days a week?
Answer: Seven Days.
15. How many days a year not a leap year?
Answer: 365 days.
16. How many fingers do we have in both hands?
Answer: 10 fingers.
17. How many legs does the god have?
Answer: Four legs.
18. How many months a year?
Answer: 12 months.
19. How many parts are there in Indian Army?
Answer: Three part.
20. How many planets are there in the solar system?
Answer: Eight planets.
21. How many players play in the game of cricket?
Answer: 11 player.
22. How many states are there in the united states?
Answer: 50 states.
23. How many teeth do we have in our mouth?
24. How many weeks a month?
Answer: Four weeks.
25. How many wheels does a bicycle have?
26. How long does the earth take a detour on its axis?
Answer: 24 hours.
27. In which country are mosquitoes not found?
28. In which direction does the sun rise?
29. In which direction does the sun set?
30. In which festival do we light a lamp at night?
31. In which game is the word lbw used?
32. In which state is the sun temple of konark?
33. When is teacher’s day celebrated?
Answer: 5th September.
34. When was IPL started?
35. Nasa is located in which country?
36. Parliament of India is located in which state?
37. Sugar is made from?
Answer: From sugar cane.
38. The highest salary is paid to the president of which country of the world?
39. How many types of direction are there?
Answer: Four direction.
40. What is called the queen of spices?
Answer: Cardamom spice.
41. What is the India’s highest civilian award?
Answer: Bharat Ratna.
42. What is India’s place in the world in terms of area?
43. What is India’s position in the world in terms of population?
44. What is our national anthem?
Answer: Jana Gana Mana.
45. What is our national song?
46. Paneer made from?
47. Who is the father of computers?
Answer: Charles Babbage.
48. What is the full name of Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
49. What is the king of fruits?
50. What is the largest continent?
51. What is the morning star called?
52. What is the name of the largest ocean?
Answer: Pacific Ocean.
53. What is the name of the national flower of India?
54. Who was the first prime minister of India?
Answer: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
55. What is the smallest country in the world?
Answer: The Vatican City.
56. What is the total number of countries in the world?
Answer: 195 Countries.
57. Who called the magician of Hockey?
Answer: Major Dhyan Chand.
58. What is visible in the sky after it rains?
59. What vitamin does sunlight give us?
Answer: Vitamin D.
60. What is the childhood name of Lord Buddha.
61. When did India turn into a republic?
Answer: January 26th, 1950.
62. When did India win the cricket world cup for the first time?
63. When did world war I began?
64. When does Santa Claus bring a gift?
65. When is children’s day celebrated?
Answer: November 14th.
66. When is independence day celebrated?
Answer: August 15
67. When is republic day celebrated?
Answer: January 26th.
68. Which is the largest country by area?
69. Which is the most literate state of India?
70. Which cricketer is known as the Wall?
Answer: Rahul Dravid.
71. When did our country get freedom?
Answer: August 15, 1947.
72. When was the first war of independence fought?
74. When was the jallianwala bagh massacre take place?
75. When was the nuclear bomb dropped it on Japan?
76. When was the united nations (UNO) established?
77. Where does the prime minister of India hoist the flag on 15th august?
Answer: On the red fort.
78. Where is India get?
79. Where is Qutub Minar?
80. Where is the capital of India?
Answer: New Delhi.
81. Where is the gateway of India?
82. Where is the red fort?
83. Where is the Taj Mahal?
84. Where was the Azad Hind Fauj established?
85. Where was the capital of India before Delhi?
86. Which country has never been enslaved?
87. Which country is called the “Gateway of Asia”?
88. Who was the first man to reach the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong.
89. Who was the first president of united states?
Answer: George Washington.
90. Who was the founder of Azad Hind Fauj?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
91. Which state is called a sugar bowl?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh.
92. Which state is called the land of five rivers?
93. Which state produces the most spices?
94. Which two countries fought the battle of kargil?
Answer: Between India and Pakistan.
95. Which was the India’s first film?
Answer: Raja Harishchandra.
96. Which was the India’s first speaking film?
Answer: Alam Ara.
97. Who abolished the slave system?
Answer: Abraham Lincoln.
98. Who built the Taj Mahal?
Answer: Shah Jahan.
99. Who Discovered India?
Answer: Vasco da gamma.
100. Who discovered zero?
Answer: By Aryabhatta.
I hope these notes will be useful for you and will be used for your exam preparation. If you like this PDF then share it with your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp.
I hope you have found complete information about The General Knowledge Quiz for 11-14 Year Olds in this article. If you would like to ask some more questions related to the General Knowledge Quiz for 11-14 Year Olds, you can ask by commenting. Here our team member will reply to you as soon as possible. For more information about General Knowledge Quiz for 11-14 Year Olds, visit our web page GovtJobCenter.In.