BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment : Hello, Dear candidates welcome to our blog Govt Job Center. The new notification of BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment has been published. A total of 302 Posts under the BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment have released the latest notification for recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can successfully apply for the BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment .
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment : All the details related to BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Important Links, Application Fees, How To Apply, Selection Process, Etc are given below. For more details about BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment visit the official website www.bro.gov.in.
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Border Roads Organization|
|Post Name||Multi Skilled Worker|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs 18000- 56900/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||July 22,|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment Important Dates
The exam for the BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment is scheduled to be conducted in . The important dates for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment are given below –
- Apply Start – April 9,
- Last Date to Apply – July 22, (Notice)
- Exam Date – Notify Later
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment Important Link
Candidates can apply from the official website or direct link given below and also check the Exam Date Notice, Notification PDF, and Official Website –
|BRO Recruitment Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Apply Date Notice||Click Here|
|BRO Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment Vacancy Details
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment has released a Notification for various Posts recruitment. The vacancy details are given below –
Post Name – Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)
- Vacancy – 147 (UR-26, SC-30, ST-15, OBC-56, EWS-20)
- Qualification – 10th Pass + Certificate in Related Field
Post Name – Multi-Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant)
- Vacancy – 155 (UR-56, SC-26, ST-13, OBC-44, EWS-16)
- Qualification – 12th Pass + First Aid Course/ Nursing Assistant Course
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment Age Limit (As On 23.5.)
Before applying for BRO Multi-Skilled Worker Vacancy , candidates should know what is the age limit of BRO Multi-Skilled Worker Vacancy , if they fall within the age limit then they should apply only for BRO Multi-Skilled Worker Vacancy . Check the official notification given below for more details –
- 18-25 Years (For Mason)
- 18-27 Years (For Nursing Assistant)
- Age Relaxation as per Rules
BRO Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection Process of BRO Multi-Skilled Worker Vacancy includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET/ PST)
- Practical / Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
BRO Multi-Skilled Worker Exam Pattern
Students may find the BRO Multi-Skilled Worker Exam Pattern below –
- Subjects – General Knowledge, Concerned Subjects
- Duration – 01 Hour to 03 Hours
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment Syllabus
We have provided a detailed syllabus for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment below –
Syllabus for MSW Mason Written Exam
- Questions on concrete & concrete mixing
- Brick/stone masonry works
- Pier & arches
- Different types of floors
- Different types of cement Mortar & its use
- Use of staging & shuttering
- General Knowledge
Syllabus for MSW Nursing Assistant Written Exam
- Administration of drugs
- Use & dose of drugs
- First Aid
- Types of Beds & Bed making
- Hygiene and sanitation
- Nursing/care of patients
- Procurement and storage of medicines
- Sterilization of surgical equipment
- General Knowledge
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
BRO MSW Mason Practical Test Syllabus
- Brick masonry
- Stone Masonry
- Mixing mortar as per the proportion
- Use of Vibrators
- Erecting knowledge of shuttering
- Curing procedure
BRO MSW Nursing Assistant Practical Test Syllabus
- Identification & use of medical Eqpts and instruments
- Identification & Administration of drugs
- Routine examination of patients
- Management & evacuation of medical emergencies
BRO Recruitment Application Fee
The applicants will have to pay the following fee to apply for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment . Check the full details mentioned given below –
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 0/-
- Mode of Payment: Click Here to Pay Fees (Online via SBI Collect)
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
See This –
BRO Recruitment How to Apply
- Download the Application Form from the link given below.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fees.
- Send the duly filled application form to the “Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune- 411015” through the Registered post along with acknowledgment.
- Check the official notification for more details.
BRO Recruitment FAQ
Question 1. What is the last date to fill out the form for this recruitment?
Answer. July 22, (Notice).
Question 2. When will the admit card be for this recruitment?
Answer. The admit card date has not been announced yet.
Question 3. When will the results of this recruitment come?
Answer. The result date is yet to be announced.
Note: You are requested to read all the required information before applying, candidates should apply only after downloading the official notification.
I hope you have found complete information about how to apply for BRO Recruitment in this article. If you would like to ask some more questions related to BRO Recruitment , you can ask by commenting. Here our team member will reply to you as soon as possible. For more information about all BRO Multi-Skilled Worker Vacancy visit our web page GovtJobCenter.In.