AAI Recruitment :
AAI Recruitment : If you want to get a job at the Airport Authority of India (AAI), then AAI Recruitment has brought a golden opportunity, AAI has 400 vacancies for various positions, for which application has started, and whichever candidate is interested and qualified they can apply. The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has come up with a great job opportunity for the young unemployed in the country.
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for the posts of Junior Executive and Air Traffic Control. The Airport Authority of India has appointed 400 posts. For information, we inform the interested candidates that those who want to apply online for this vacant post, can apply online by visiting the official website of the Airport Authority of India @aai.aero. Let the candidates know that the online application process for these posts will start on June 15, .
AAI Recruitment Overview:
|Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Branch||Air Traffic Control (ATC)|
|Online Registration||15th June to 14th July|
|Selection Process||1. Online examination|
2. Documents Verification
3. Voice Test
4. Background Verification
5. Psychoactive Substances
|Salary||Rs.40000 – 140000|
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for a total of 400 vacancies from Wednesday, June 15, . The application process will run until July 14, . Interested candidates have a full month to apply. If any candidate wants to apply, he has to apply within this period. Because no application will be accepted after the due date
- Full-time regular bachelor’s degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.
- Full-time regular bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curriculum).
Salary For AAI Recruitment :
Candidates selected for the post of Airport Authority of India (AAI) Junior Executive will get a good salary. Eligible and selected candidates will be paid from Rs 40,000 to Rs 1,40,000. At the same time, for recruitment information, candidates can go to the official website.
AAI Recruitment Salary (Pay Scale) –
- Pay Scale Starting From Rs.40,000/- to 1,40,000/- Per Month.
AAI Vacancy :
The category-wise Airport Authority of India (AAI) Junior Executive Vacancy has been announced through AAI Recruitment which has been tabulated below-
AAI Recruitment Application Fee & Payment:
The applicants will have to pay the following fee to apply for AAI Recruitment .
- For Other Categories applicants, the fee is ₹1000.
- The application fee for such candidates who are SC and ST category or Female candidates is ₹81.
|Other Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
|Female Candidate||Rs. 81/-|
Important Dates For AAI Recruitment :
All the important dates for AAI Recruitment have been tabulated below-
|AAI Recruitment Notification||07th June|
|Commencement of Application Process||15th June|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th July|
|AAI Exam Date||To be announced|
Important Instruction For AAI Recruitment :
- Applicants must have a B.Sc degree in Physics and Mathematics from any recognized institution.
- For specific information regarding eligibility, candidates can view the notification on the official website.
- The age of the applicant should be maximum of 27 years on 14.07. However, according to the rules of the government, there is a provision to relax the upper age limit.
- Interested candidates should read the notification carefully while applying.
- If there is any wrong or incomplete information in the form, the application form will be rejected.
AAI Junior Executive Exam Pattern :
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General aptitude/Numerical aptitude||15||15|
Note- There will be no provision of negative marking and the time given is 120 minutes.
Selection Process for AAI Recruitment :
- Online examination
- Documents Verification
- Voice Test
- Background Verification
- Psychoactive Substances
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website www.aai.aero
- On the homepage, click on the “Careers” tab
- Click on the registration link available against “DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL) IN AAI UNDER ADVT. NO. 02/”
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Upload the required documents, pay the fee and submit the form
Direct Link to Apply
Note: You are requested to read all the required information before applying, candidates should apply only after downloading the official notification.
I hope you have found complete information about how to apply for AAI Recruitment in this article. If you would like to ask some more questions related to AAI Recruitment , you can ask by commenting. Here our team member will reply to you as soon as possible. For more information about all AAI Vacancies, visit our web page GovtJobCenter.In.
- ALSO READ, CRPF Tradesman Recruitment
- ALSO READ, Railway TC Recruitment
- ALSO READ, CBI Recruitment